We use proven copywriting techniques that will persuade potential customers to subscribe to your content and share it with other potential customers.
Content Marketing can help you stand out of the competition, stay on top of your digital marketing game and keep growing your customer base to increase profits.
WHAT IS CONTENT MARKETING?
According to the Content Marketing Institute:
Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
DOES MY SMALL BUSINESS NEED CONTENT MARKETING?
We thought you’d ask that question, so here are 8 reasons that explain why your small business does need Content Marketing.
- 75% of consumers prefer to read informational articles to clicking on ads.
- 61% of consumers prefer to buy from companies that offer personalized content.
- Online content is the only way to create a sense of personality, show off your expertise and highlight your business’s strengths.
- Content marketing offers a systematic approach to presenting your knowledge to potential customers.
- 25% of Americans make a purchase decision based on information found in blogs.
- 72% of companies say updating social channels frequently helps them close sales.
- Content Marketing allows you to improve in the SEO area in a natural and organic way.
- There isn’t a better way to create cross-channel engagement than through content.
At Seamless Digital Marketing, we offer two options to help you reach your business goals:
We’ll sit with you and help you cut the learning curb by sharing all our knowledge in SEO in 45-minute sessions so you can apply it to the benefit of your business.
We’ll create an SEO plan for a month, a quarter or a year and will implement it for you. We will do all the heavy lifting while you do what you do best: keep your customers happy.