DOES MY SMALL BUSINESS NEED EMAIL MARKETING?
We thought you’d ask that question, so here are 12 reasons that explain why your small business does need email marketing.*
- For every $1 spent, $44.25 is the average return on email marketing investment.
- 99% of marketers say their companies currently use email.
- 44% of email recipients made at least 1 purchase based on a promotional email.
- Email marketing offers an easy and cost-effective way for local businesses to reach out to their customers and generate new leads.
- People discover the most new websites through email- 50% compared to 32% through social and 18% through PPC (pay per click).
- Email is rated as the second best marketing channel when it comes to ROI.
- 64% of decision makers read their email on a mobile device.
- 7 out of 10 people use a coupon or discount from a marketing email.
- 43% of email is opened on mobile devices.
- Without the need of any fancy programs or planning, email marketing is an inexpensive form of advertising.
- It’s an easy-to-do task that will benefit your business.
- You can send personalized messages by segmenting your customer base.
*SOURCES: Clickz.com, Experian Marketing Services, Blog.Saleforce.com, ContentMarketingInstitute.com
At Seamless Digital Marketing, we offer two options to help you reach your business goals:
We’ll sit with you and help you cut the learning curb by sharing all our knowledge in email marketing in 45-minute sessions so you can apply it to the benefit of your business.
We’ll create an email marketing message plan for a month, a quarter or a year. Also, we’ll design responsive emails so they can be properly read in any type of device.